Ideal for hydrocarbon, petrochemical and hydrogen applications.
Self-contained dewpoint transmitter. Reliable, accurate and designed to cope with extreme environmental conditions. Certified intrinsically safe to ATEX and IECEx standards.
- 3 wire, 24 V, 4-20 mA dewpoint transmitter
- Certified intrinsically safe to ATEX and IECEx standards
- CE and UKCA approved
- Accuracy ±2 °C (±3.6 °F) dewpoint
- Weatherproof rating IP66 (NEMA 4X)
- AutoCal feature
- Various ranges available: overall range -100 °C to +20 °C (-148 °F to +68 °F) dewpoint
- Output configurable in °C dewpoint, °F dewpoint, ppm(V), g/m³ and lb/MMSCF
- Open/short circuit detection
Suitable for continuous measurement of trace moisture in dry compressed air and industrial process gases, this dewpoint transmitter utilises the ultra high capacitance SHAW moisture sensing technology. Configurable to output a linear, isolated, 4-20 mA signal with a measurement accuracy of ±2 °C (±3.6 °F) dewpoint. The SDT-Ex incorporates advanced electronics and will not suffer any loss of signal when sited up to 1,000 metres (3,280 feet) away from its display.