New High Performance Dewpoint Transmitter
For trace moisture measurement of process gases and dry compressed air
SHAW AcuDew, a robust, reliable dewpoint transmitter built of stainless steel construction with a M12 connector. Offering excellent sensitivity, repeatability and speed of response.
- 2-wire, loop powered, 4-20 mA dewpoint transmitter
- Various ranges available: overall range -120 °C to +20 °C (-184 °F to +68 °F) dewpoint
- Accuracy ±2 °C (±3.6 °F) dewpoint
- Output configurable in °C dewpoint, °F dewpoint, ppm(v), ppb(v), g/m³ and lb/MMSCF
- AutoCal feature
- Open/short circuit detection
- Weatherproof rating IP66 (NEMA 4X)
- Tested to withstand pressures up to 35,000kPA (350 bar) for direct connection in to pipelines
SHAW AcuDew is fully compatible with: AcuLoop plug-in signal indicator, panel mount AcuVu with 4-20 mA signal retransmission and fully programmable alarms, AcuTrak single channel inline hygrometer with additional on-board pressure dewpoint calculations and RS485 communications, the SU4 Sample Conditioning Unit and the SWS Weatherproof Sample System.